The LOTR Movie Site
March 16, 2001

In a Perfect Fantasy World
Sam T.

There seems to be a bit of discontent as to the alterations and casting of LOTR. As a hardcore fan of JRR I can understand a bit of where the discontent steems from. I too will miss Tom. I also wonder how the plan to fit all of this amazing story into six measly hours. There are many more things to gripe about and many things that can still go wrong, but think about it people. We are very lucky to have this trilogy commited to film. I for one have been waiting for this day for years. You can gripe all you want about the movie, its your right, but please show a bit of gratitude. Give credit where credit is due. If you Tolken experts wanted a perfect trilogy, you should have done it yourself. By the way, why didnt you, I would have loved to be watching these movies for the past few years on my big screen. Where were the experts 10 years ago, you cold have made a fortune, plus you would have asured yourselve of a toatly acurate film. I guess the true tolken fanatics here are the producers o

"Dont critisize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes, that way your will be a mile away, and you have their shoes."