TolkienMovies.com - Lord of the Rings movie news, photos, rumors, and more

Home
Forum

January 5, 2003

My Thoughts on the Movie
Ashleigh

As probably many people have done, I saw TTT the day it came out. All I can say is "WOW", yet I'm somewhat dissapointed in how things were changed so much. I don't want to give anything away in case someone who has not seen the movie reads this, so, where to start? First off, I agree completely that Frodo needs an exorcist. I'm sorry, but he is truly becoming a bit, well, demented. And another major issue! Faramir in the movie seemed to be taken hold of by the Ring more than his brother. Where with his brother it was kind of an "oblivious infatuation" with the Ring, Faramir had wanted to take it from Frodo from the start! But, of course, Faramir has to be in the next movie, so he learns his lesson. Based on the movies, I would of wanted Boromir to stay at Minas Tirith and Faramir to be slain. It is kind of mean, but in actuality I don't think anything would be any better.
And....they don't show Saruman's staff breaking or Wormtounge throwing the palantir. That whole scene wasn't even in there! Well, all I can say is I can't wait till RotK!

Home :: Words :: People :: Images :: Links :: Forum

All content ©1998-2024 by the respective owners.
Not affiliated with the Tolkien Estate or New Line Cinema.
Adeptware :: Custom software development in Ruby on Rails, Java, and PHP