TolkienMovies.com - Lord of the Rings movie news, photos, rumors, and more

Home
Forum

January 4, 2006

Another Year
Annatar

Ahhhh....
Happy New Year and belated Merry Christmas to one and all!!
I posted one earlier and waited for it to appear in vain. Then I was a tad busy going hither and yon to type up another one. No rest for the wicked! I must have been a bloody Tyrant in a past life (bloody, as in Vlad Dracul not as in so'n'so...)

Anywho... tries to remember what I said earlier (New Years alcohol still in the system), Oh yeah welcome back Opalys, 'twas a poorer forum without you!
Man Of Westernesse, If I remember Ill try and bring in "Rally Cry" for you to borrow. But my heads like a sieve so no promises!

Opalys you have a thing for wolves?! They are pretty cool in all fairness. One thing I'm pretty proud of in my surname is the heraldic shield (whatever..) is a rearing wolf on a sable background... with 3 stars above. Other poor people have to put up with a caca "hand holding a tree" kind of heraldic thingy. No Style, No finesse!

Farlas, seems you had a good xmas. On the guitar thing, yeah...well... no. I've been attempting to play and having no luck at all. A work colleague here lent me an electric guitar, I have to pester him for lessons. Either that or I'll give up.

See you all later :) Ash Nazg...

Home :: Words :: People :: Images :: Links :: Forum

All content ©1998-2024 by the respective owners.
Not affiliated with the Tolkien Estate or New Line Cinema.
Adeptware :: Custom software development in Ruby on Rails, Java, and PHP