TolkienMovies.com - Lord of the Rings movie news, photos, rumors, and more

Home
Forum

February 13, 2006

Haha!
Farlas

Man of Westernesse, that was funny. It made me chuckle! The real question is, can you touch your toes? Because even at my young age I have not managed to touch my toes but a handful of times in my life.

My flexibiility is zero.

I'd give the rebuttle to that Annatar, but frankly, I don't feel like getting into an argument, debate, or anything remotely related to it. I have enough problems I'm in the middle of enough right now to start something. Nothing terribly wrong or illegal or anything weird like that. In fact, I didn't even star it... I was an innocent bystander! Boo! I'm being dragged into things I can't do anything about! Bahumbug! I'm in protest! *grumbles under breath*

A big red rock eater? HEHE!

One of my favorite jokes, infact, the only one I can tell with out cracking up in the middle of it: Two guys walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

It's corny, I know! :o)

You took your Christmas lights down? Mine are still up in my room... right next to my chineese paper lanterns.

I really need to take the Christmas lights down. And get more tacky lights... Like flamingo's, or pineapples and palm trees. Always fun! And a fire. A bonfire. With marshmallows! LOTS OF MARSHMALLOWS! And coconut smores! Yummmm!!! And some Tiki lights and a Yogi Bear movie on an outdoor theater screen! With a grape slush puppy and really buttery popcorn. And a kareoke machine with all sorts of random songs! Anyone have a guitar? Because a guitar is always good too. And JELLY BEANS! LOTS AND LOTS OF JELLYBEANS! And Gummy bears! a ton of those too! And a few apples. Big ole apples. A few carmel covered ones as well. For good measure let's through in some chips and olive dip. AND BLACK CHERRIES!!!!

Sorry, I got a little carried away there... But it's when I get carried away that I write the best. Stories that is.

Okay, I'm gonna leave before I get into a non-sugar sugar high.

-Farlas Ava of the Gummy Bear people

Home :: Words :: People :: Images :: Links :: Forum

All content ©1998-2024 by the respective owners.
Not affiliated with the Tolkien Estate or New Line Cinema.
Adeptware :: Custom software development in Ruby on Rails, Java, and PHP